Wednesday 8 January 2014

All I Want For 2014 – Davido


All I Want For 2014 – Davido
2014 is here again. Big dreams get built, so do hope too. Our favorite celebrities are at it again, hoping for the best in their careers and personal life. Some of them are modest, while others are down-right greedy for it all. But do they really need it all?

The young Star David Adeleke aka Davido has said he won't be doing music for too long, his words;
"I want to do music for 10 years. By that time, I will be 30, and free to rest. Some people are just starting out at 30 but I am already a success and threat at 20. Fame at a young age is a plus because I still have like 10 years to ball while some people are just starting at 27 and 30"

The 21-year-old also disclosed that he will be going into Oil and Gas business this year(2014) with his elder brother Adewale Adeleke. ‘I have plans to go into oil and gas business with my elder brother next year(2014)'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment